Under The Moonlight

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf roleplay

Mazori Territory (w.i.p.)

Marshmallow
    Marshmallow

Mazori Territory (w.i.p.) Empty Mazori Territory (w.i.p.)

Post by Marshmallow Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 am

Terrain That Can Be Found In Mazori Pack-Lands:...

.:Beaches:.
    Well there is only one beach located in this pack's territory, however, they do not claim all of the beach as their own, since it is fairly large. If you're in eyesight of a Mazda, be careful, although you may not be on the Mazories land they may confront you and ask why you are so close the their territory. You may be brought in for questioning. The sand on the Marvel Beach is a range of colors depending on where you are. Most of Marvel Beach has very white fine sand but the white can be anywhere from white to a light sandy brown.

Prey:-
    SAND- Crabs, Washed Up Sea Creatures from tiny fish to whales, hermit crabs, hooved prey(very rarely, you cannot just stumble upon them they WILL hear or see you and flee), Birds such as sea gulls, and small rodents(very rare and react just like the hooved-prey).

WATER:-
    Since there is a freash water stream flowing into the ocean here fish species can vary. So fresh water dwellers, salt water fish(shallows if your in the shallows), and the fish that like a bit of both salt and fresh.
    Crabs, Hermit Crabs, Lobsters, Sea Stars, Clams, and other sea creatures. There is a reaf near by the Mazori pack's part of Marvel Beach.

Predators:-

SAND:
    None, however some dangers do leark on the sand. Such as getting pinched by crabs, lobsters, and hermit crabs. Jellyfish are sometimes washed ashore and they still have the power to sting you.

WATER:
    Sharks, Sea snakes, Eels, Drowning, Natural Disasters, Whirlpools, etc.

.:Mountains:.
    Like Marvel Beach the pack does not own all of the Malawi Mountains. These mountains are not a very long mountain range and the pack only has a small percent of the mountain range. These mountains offer a beautiful view once you gain some height. This mountain is often explored by the Mazdas even their scent trails can be followed out of their border. This doesn't mean that their territory is unprotected. They usually leave behind trouble makers and a few other wolves to make sure the trouble makers don't do anything stupid. The appointed head wolf to watch these clowns are usually the well trusted or respected wolves from the Alpha Female. She may promot the wolves who do well and don't let anything bad happen while she is away. They usually get to go on the trip next time. Most of the time these wolves are appointed by Marshmallow but sometimes they request to stay themselves.

Lots of hooved mammals can be found throughout the mountains, small and big mammals/rodents, birds, and other prey.

Dangers:-
    Mountain Lions(aka Cougar, Puma, etc.), Bears, Birds Of Prey(pups), and rarely Snow Leopards(outside of Mazori Territory and usually located near peaks of mountains), Hunting/Hiking Humans, Hunting Dogs, Snow Slides, Rock Slides, Mud Slides, etc.

Forests-
    The Mazori Pack has mostly (w.i.p) forests however they also have evergreen forests, w.i.p

Hooved Prey, Rodents, Small/Medium Mammals, Birds, and other things.
    .:Rivers/Lake:.
    There are many rivers, streams, and ponds located throughout Mazori Pack-Lands. There is also a lake near one of the
    ce), Hunting Dogs(rare), Falling Trees/Boulders, etc.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:01 am