Under The Moonlight

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf roleplay

Salutations

Kraken
    Kraken
    Admin

Salutations Empty Salutations

Post by Kraken Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:19 am

Greetings People of Earth.

I would like to start off by Welcoming you to Under the Moon and hope that you find this site to suit your wants in a wolf roleplay.

I go by the name Sephtis but you can call me any variation of, or you can even call me Kraken. My real name and gender isn't need to know information so I will keep that to myself, I'm a nineteen year old asexual Time-traveler who has taken residence somewhere in the U.S.

I am not currently enrolled in any school but I do know what I plan to do in my life and have know for the longest time.  At the present time I volunteer my spare time at my local zoo where I either work with plants or with animals(small handable animals; Bearded Dragon, Blue tongue skink, snakes(non-venomous ones), Hissing cockroaches, etc).  I absolutely love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything or anyone in the world.

My studies are indeed important to me and I would rather read/write/draw/study then hang out with the human lifeforms that have taken a toll on our planet.  

I'm shy, awkward, bizarre, and weird but I honestly don't care nor do I care what others think about me.

I started roleplaying over a few years ago and loved it since, but I have to say wolf roleplay is and will always be one of my favorites<3

Well that's it, if you have any questions feel free to message me or post below. -Note I will not answer personal questions so don't bother.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 am